Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to school, back to school

Guess who's going back to school.
I am!


I just got my acceptance letter from the Oregon Institute of Technology in the mail yesterday, and it was a very exciting moment to be sure. A guy from the admissions office even called me last night to congratulate me and see if I had any questions. What service!

My dad graduated from OIT, so that's kind of cool for us both--Daddy's little girl attending his alma mater.

Right now I'm pre-medical imaging technology, and once I take a few classes, I'll be able to apply for the program that I want, which will most likely be echocardiography. So now I need to make a game plan to make sure I get accepted into the program because A. I really want to do it, and B. I'm going to be in major debt, and I'm going to need the ultrasound tech salary to pay it off.

I have so much to plan! Woohoo!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Megan! That is super exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog! You sound very much like me.. every birthday I feel old and more and more behind in life. Its kinda a depressing feeling! Deke and I also have a long list of goals but finding the time to achieve them is the task.
    I wrote my list when I was 21 (I think) and just checked off my first 3 this year..and I'm uhhh almost 27 :-S. I hope to be more diligent with it. Good luck with your list!

    -Kim

    ps... congratulations on getting into OIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!

    Kim, I feel like I know you even though we haven't met. haha I make lists more often than I check things off of them. One of the reasons I created this blog is to help keep me on track. I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete

At the beep, leave a message.